Take the admissions test for law school (LSAT, for its acronym in English). The exam consists of five sections of multiple-choice questions and a writing test.
- Studying for the LSAT.
- Register for the LSAT and pay the fee.
- Go to the place of the test to give the assessment.
It complies with the requirements of eligibility of Harvard.
- Get a Bachelor’s degree to August of the year in which you are applying.
- Apply by February 1, deadline to apply.
Sign up on the Board of admission of law school (LSAC, for its acronym in English) to begin the admission process. The LSAC is the only way that the Harvard Law School receives your request.
- Go to the website at http://www.lsac.org/JD.
- Create a secure LSAC account.
- Provides a list of the schools to which you are applying.
- Pay the required fee.
Delivery required to the LSAC documents.
- It sent at least two letters of recommendation from teachers or previous employers who can assess your academic skills and achievements, or job skills.
- It provides your certificates of University and diploma of Bachelor studies.
Submit the required documents by e-mail to the Harvard Law School.
- Send your formal application, resume and cover letter.
- Pay the admission fee.
It receives the admission decision.
This article is automatically posted by WP-AutoPost: WordPress AutoBlog plugin
How to get and set Cookie for extract contents that need to login?, WP-AutoPost